Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My TPT Store is Now OPEN!

OK, so I FIN-AL-LY did it! I opened my TPT store. I've been toying with the idea of opening my TPT store since I began my blog almost a year and a half ago, and I finally got the courage up to do it. 

I did this with my little darlin's earlier in the year, sorry no pics :( As I used the interactive activity that is included in this pack, it really helped to solidify this concept to these little first graders. Now, whenever I read aloud to them, when a preposition comes up, they all gasp and say ... "Preposition." Yessssss, that's what I wanted.
I know this pack could help you too in teaching your little darlin's!



You can find this pack here.

The first person to comment with my favorite TV show and their email will get this puppy free.




1 comment: