Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Doubles

I don't know about you, but I'm a visual learner. Whenever I can see a picture of something, or see how something is done, it sure makes a whole lotta sense for this old brain. So, in a couple of weeks we will be teaching some addition strategies, so I thought it might be a good idea to make some visuals for my little darlin's. Hence, below you can find my doubles pictures for teaching the doubles strategy for math. Students will be able to see the doubles theory much easier with a 6-pack of Coke, than just plain old
3 + 3 = 6. Anywho, if you'd like them please download for free! Just click on one of the pictures below.




3 comments:

  1. Very cute, and very helpful for all my visual kiddos!

    Don't know if you've ever heard of Ron Brown and Intelli-Tunes, but he has a GREAT "Doubles" song that my classes always seem to love. It'd go great with your cute posters!

    ~Jillian
    Just Tinkerin’ Around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it ok for me to use your double pictures with my class?

    ReplyDelete