Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Such Good Intentions...And a Little Freebie

Yes, I had such good intentions of hooking up to the Teacher Week Blog Hop/Linky this week, but it is just not going to happen. 

If you've been following, you know I have made a job change for this year. I will not be in the classroom...well, at least not my own classroom. I am going to be teaching, mentoring, and evaluating intern teachers in my district. I have 8 altogether, plus when student teachers come into the schools, I'll be mentoring and evaluating them too, and also those teacher candidates that are doing their practicum. Though I am so excited for this new adventure and opportunity, it has been so weird for me not to be preparing for a new school year in my own classroom. I have actually missed it greatly. This has always been my most favorite time of the year. The classroom is exactly how you want it, it's still clean, everything is new, and my list could go on and on.
It's been a busy summer. My son got married in June (pictures will be coming), vacation to Seattle & British Colombia in July, and this month I've been busy with presentations for the district. 
Here's a little something that I came up with to give to my interns next Thursday, their first day of teaching. My fellow CFAs made all the clipboards (aren't they cute!) If you want to download it, click here. There is one for grades K-6.

                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment