Friday, March 8, 2013

Look Who I Met Today!

I attended the Utah Coalition for Educational Technology (UCET) Conference today, and look who I met? 

Natalie, Me (el shrimpo), and Rachelle
Now unless you've been living under a rock the last few years, you know who these lovely ladies are.  Natalie and Rachelle, authors of the infamous What the Teacher Wants Blog. These two were presenters at the conference. I received a ginormous amount of information, and oodles of apps to try. I've already downloaded most of them, and I can't wait to get back to the classroom on Monday to use them. By the way, if you have been living under a rock, crawl out from under it and go visit their blog - now!! I can't tell you how many times their ideas, freebies, pins, TPT products,etc. have saved me hours of planning and creating.

5 comments:

  1. I had a great time at UCET, too! Thanks for visiting my blog via the state link up.

    Joell
    Totally Terrific Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to find another Utah blogger!! I am now going to explore your blog. Happy Saturday :)

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE FABULOUS!! Thanks for coming to BOTH of our sessions!! It was a pleasure to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I missed them!

    ReplyDelete