Thursday, February 7, 2013

Super Sale Stash!

It seems like my TPT Wishlist grows daily, but I was excited to pick up these awesome items during the Super Sunday Sale last Sunday.


We just began double-digit addition this week. This pack from Lindsey at The Teacher Wife is really coming in handy.


I need all the help I can get with teaching writing. I LOVE this bundle from Susan at TGIF. It addresses all the different types of writing that first graders are expected to do. I've been using the Narratives Bundle this week, and the little darlin's are LOVING it!


I have been so sick this year. In fact, I'm going to the doctor again tomorrow. I thought this was a good pick up just in case my month continues with me so sickly. It has great activities in here that require no prep at all! I need to get Katie's (Queen of the First Grade Jungle) other editions as well.

What did you purchase last Sunday?




No comments:

Post a Comment