Tuesday, May 29, 2012

All About Hoo?

I'm linking up with Jacque at Mommy and Me Creations for All About Hoo? I'd love to learn more about my bloggy friends, go link up too!


Here are this week's questions:

1) What are your favorite hobbies?
2) What is one of your best talents?
3) Are you right or left handed?
4) Are you a spontaneous person, or do you like having things more planned out?

My answers:

1)  My favorite hobbies are reading, gardening, cardmaking, crafts, and blogging.
2) One of my talents is dancing. I'm not too bad at singing too.
3)  I'm definitely right handed.
4)  I'm definitely a spontaneous type.

Mommy and Me Creations

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!!! Gardening, crafts, and of course blogging are my favorites too. :) I can't wait to get to know you more!

    Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog & I'm a new follower! Looking forward to reading more of your blog!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I'm now following. I'll be teaching 2nd next year so I might pick your brain.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I just found your blog and I'm a new follower. I really like the post about the 10 things that you learned from your class this year and the side note about a student buying a gift for their sister. I'm looking forward to having more time to read your blog this summer.
    Stacy

    simpsonsuperstars

    ReplyDelete