Friday was our last day of school. The little darlin's and I had our last class meeting together. I asked the students to tell me the one thing that stood out to them that they learned this year. After we had gone all the way around the class having the students express their thoughts, they asked me what did I learn this year. I told each student (23) in my class the things I had learned from them. Here are ten of those things:
1. Begin each day with a smile from ear to ear.
2. Be sensitive to others' feelings.
3. Laugh every day.
4. Life is full of fun and silly stories.
5. Dance your brains out!
6. Try, try, try, and don't ever give up!
7. Believe you can do it.
8. Learn something new every day.
9. Take risks.
10. If you make a mistake, you can change your behavior and make good
choices from then on.
Even though I am soooo excited for summer, I had a hard time saying good-bye to the little darlin's. I started crying in the middle of all this, and again when I gave each one a hug out the door. They are such a great group of students.