Sunday, November 4, 2012

Holiday Recipes Linky Party

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!
I'm linking up with First Grade and Fabulous for this fun linky.
I so enjoy Thanksgiving (probably because it's centered around food - LOL!) No, really, I love this time of year and all that goes with it. I love getting together with family and friends, and rekindling relationships. I truly have so much to be grateful for. I'm so thankful during this time of year, that I can ponder the many blessings I have been given.
So, without further adieu, here is my recipe for THE BEST CHEESY GARLIC BREAD EVER!  LIKE EVER! Thanks, Taylor:)

Cheesy Garlic Bread
1 C. Mayonnaise
1 C. Shredded Cheese
1 C. Diced Green Onions
3 Garlic Cloves, mashed
1 Loaf French Bread

 Mix first four ingredients together and spread over French Bread which has been cut in half (the long way.) Sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake 8-10 minutes. Cut with bread knife.




6 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower! I love your blog & I will have to try this recipe. I found you through First Grade & Fabulous. I would love for you to come check out my blog.

    Kelly
    Thirsty Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog as well through First Grade & Fabulous. I will try to try this recipe. I can't resist cheesy garlic bread. Great for this time of year when watching football.

    Ms. Fiorini’s Stadium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Cheese, garlic, and bread are some of my favorites! :)
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! I think I heard Old Towne Grill will be open for Thanksgiving, but call to make sure 801-375-2183. Also, you can order a turkey from Five Star Barbecue in Orem or Boudreaux's in Payson, but there's a deadline to order and not sure if it's passed already or not.

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following these interesting tips for my 2020 holidays, thanks for sharing.
    cheap heathrow airport parking
    meet and greet stansted

    ReplyDelete