Friday, March 30, 2012

Someone Actually Follows Me!?!

I still consider myself a greenie (beginner) when it comes to this blogging world. I have learned a ton the past three months, mostly by trial and error. So imagine my surprise to find my blog was awarded. It seemed like forever to reach 10 followers. I know I have a long ways to go, but I have learned and used so much from all of you out there, that I wanted to give back some. Thank you to Amanda at
                                                    
for awarding this to me. I am honored to receive it.
                                                          
I now want to pass this award on to some awesome blogs that I stalk daily. If you haven't check them out. You really should.


1. Katrina at A Love for Teaching
2. Mrs. Cupcake at A Cupcake for the Teacher
3. Lindsey at The Teacher Wife
4. Hope at 2nd Grade Shenanigans
5. Lory at Lory's Page

Here are the rules so you can keep passing on the love...


1. Link back to the blogger that gave you the award.
2. Pass it on to five more lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the award sender




2 comments:

  1. I just started a blog too! I am up to 10 people. I am waiting for a blog makeover. She is almost done! Maybe you could stop by my blog if you are interested in learning ways to integrate technology!

    http://iintegratetechnology.blogspot.com/

    I have so much to learn! Got any advice!

    ReplyDelete