Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 in '12 Linky Party

I'm linking up with Hadar and Kristin for another fun Linky Party. LOVE THIS ONE! I love finding out more about those I follow. Love you people!!
Here are my favorite 12.

12. Favorite movie you watched:

The animation in this movie is A-MA-ZING!

11. Favorite TV series:
I don't watch any series, but I love to watch

It's my dream to have Chef Robert cook me a meal.

10. Favorite restaurant:

9. Favorite new thing you tried:
Strength Training. Next to Pinterest, this is my new obsession!

8. Favorite gift you got:
My husband got me this handcrafted book. I keep a Gratitude Journal in it and I love the feel and the smell of it!

7. Favorite thing you pinned:
OK, truthfully this is a You Tube video, but I DID pin it too! The cutest video you have ever seen, I'm not kidding!

6. Favorite blog post:
April 11, 2012

5. Best accomplishment:
Helping my son with his Eagle Scout Award.

4. Favorite picture:
Love the beach!

3. Favorite memory:
Going with my mom, sister and daughter to St. George, UT to see "Aladdin" at Tuacahn.

2. Goal for 2013:
Become more techie.

1. One Little Word:

NUH-UH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment